Become a Pilates Suspension Method Certified Instructor
Step-by-Step Directions to becoming a PSM Certified Instructor:
- Attend PSM Foundation Course
- Attend PSM 2.0 Course
- Attend PSM 3.0: Strength, Grace, and Power Course
- 15-Hours of PSM Self Practice
- 15-Hours of PSM Practice Teaching
- Submit Resume
- Submit Log of Self Practice and Practice Teaching Hours (include date and time for each session of practice and practice teaching)
- Application Fee is $125 (which includes feedback of your submission video and listing on “Instructor Finder” Page) – and can be purchased through the item below.
- After purchasing the evaluation below, submit a 10-15 minute video of you teaching a group class or private session to email@example.com. To be included in the video: a well rounded mini-workout showing flexion, extension, lateral flexion, and rotational PSM exercises. Make sure to showcase your unique teaching style and stay true to the 7 PSM principles in every exercise.
- Resume, Log of Self Practice, Log of Practice Teaching, and Video Submission should be sent all together to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once video evaluation is completed with a passing score, you will be an OFFICAL Pilates Suspension Method Certified Instructor! With this comes special discounts on new educational materials and your profile listed on Pilates949.com “Instructor Finder” page.